The Premium LED panel FPP2X4 series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures. temperatures.*
- Long -life LEDs provide at least 144,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L L70 ). **
- Provides 5,274 to 7,442 luminaire lumens, and 131 to 135 lumens per watt. watt.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120 120-277 AC voltage (50 50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Aluminum frame and steel housing backplate.
- PMMA (p olymethyl methacrylate ) LED lenses for optimal light distribution, efficiency and longevity.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.