The 08-LEDMPAL series is a group of premium architectural LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the LEDMPAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted are lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
- LEDMPALPRO30 provides 3,404 lumens (113 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k; 3,427 lumens (114 LPW) at 4000k; and 3,432 lumens (114 LPW) at 5000k.*
- Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish—at least 2 mils thick on all surfaces—and a heat resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
- Effective projected areas (EPA's) are:
- Front = 0.12 s.f. (knuckle) / 0.10 s.f. (yoke)
- Side = 0.15 s.f. (knuckle) / 0.09 s.f. (yoke)
- Face = 0.55 s.f. (knuckle) / 0.42 s.f. (yoke)
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
- IP66 rated for ingress protection.
- Rated for 3G vibration.
- Lens is IK 8 rated for protection from external impacts.
- Salt fog tested for 1,000 hours (ASTM B117). After salt fog testing, paint rated at 9 per ASTM D1654-05 scratch test.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (2.5kV).
- 5-Year Warranty of all electronics and housing.
- Yoke-mounted option provides secure attachment to flat surfaces.
- Aluminum die-cast knuckle-mount option is installed on a junction box. Includes ½” NPS stem with locking nut.