The Jemm A25COB ColorLED static color cut-off area, wall mounted or flood light luminaire is available with a wide choice of mounting configurations and IES Type III or V distributions or a 30° narrow beam designed to provide accent colored light using Blue, Green, Red or Amber LED arrays. Typical lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting can be accomplished using ground attachment accessories and to heights of 14 to 25 feet based on light level and uniformity requirements.
Specifications and Features:
- Housing: Die Cast Housing with Integral Heat Sinking and Front Frame. Photocell Adaptable. Includes Receptacle and Shorting Cap.
- Listing & Ratings: CSA: Listed for Wet Locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750; IP66 Sealed LED Compartment.
- Finish: Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating. Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
- Lens: Tempered Clear Flat Glass Lens
- Mounting Options: Mounts with Kitty Hawk Arm, 2⅜˝ Diameter Mounting Arm Adapter, Adjustable Slipfitter, Two-Piece Bracket, Easy Hang Wall Bracket or Wall Mount Box. Photocell Option Not Available When Using WB-Wall Mount Box. (Factory Installed).
- ColorLED LED: Aluminum Boards
- Wattage: 78w: Array: 78w, System: 85w; (Up to 175w HID Equivalent)
- Driver: Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz or 347-480V, 50/60Hz; Less Than 20% THD and PF>0.90. Standard Internal Surge Protection 6kV. 0-10V Dimming Standard for a Dimming Range of 100% to 10%; Dimming Source Current is 150 Microamps.
- Controls: Fixtures Ordered with Factory-Installed Photocell or Motion Sensor Controls are Internally Wired for Switching and/or 1-10V Dimming Within the Housing. Remote Direct Wired Interface of 1-10V Dimming is Not Implied and May Not Be Available, Please Consult Factory. Fixtures are Tested with LEPG Controls and May Not Function Properly With Controls Supplied By Others. Fixtures are NOT Designed for Use with Line Voltage Dimmers.
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty for -40°C to +40°C Environment.