The Jemm W34 architectural wall luminaire provides down only with a wide distribution designed to replace HID lighting systems up to 70w MH or HPS. Typical wall mounted lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of 8 to 16 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements
- Housing: Decorative Die Cast Aluminum Housing, Nickel-Plated Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Listing & Ratings: CSA: Listed for Wet Locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750; IP65 Sealed LED Compartment.
- Finish: Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
- Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
- Lens: Tempered Clear Flat Glass Lens
- Mounting Options: Cast-in Template for Mounting Directly Over a 4" Recessed Outlet Box, or Use ½ inch Surface Conduit.
- EasyLED LED: Aluminum Boards
- Wattage: Array: 16w, System: 17.3w (50w HID Equivalent)
- Driver: Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz or 347-480V, 50/60Hz; Less Than 20% THD and PF>0.90. Standard Internal Surge Protection 6kV. 0-10V Dimming Standard for a Dimming Range of 100% to 10%; Dimming Source Current is 150 Microamps.
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty for -40°C to +40°C Environment.