The Jemm Seaside inspired BSC9 Curve Bollard provides pedestrian and parking area lighting with a seaside flair. The specially designed UV-stabilized polycarbonate optics offer full-cutoff, excellently controlled uniform lighting designed to replace HID lighting systems up to 70w MH or HPS. These fixtures are ideal for a wide range of applications including parking areas, walkways and landscape accents.
- Durable One-Piece Sand Cast Aluminum Housing Features ½" Thick Walls. Includes Flush Mounting Base & Vandal-Resistant Screws, Internal Driver Tray for Easy Maintenance.
- 36" x 6" x 6"
- CSA: Listed for Wet Locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750 IP65
- Textured Architectural Bronze or Black Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating. Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
- Clear UV-Stabilized Polycarbonate Vandal-Resistant Lens
- Mounting Kit with 8˝ Zinc-Plated Anchor Bolts, Included.
- Aluminum Boards
- 18w: Array 18.2w, System 20.4w
- Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz; Less Than 20% THD and PF>0.90. Standard Internal Surge Protection 2kV. 0-10V Dimming Standard for a Dimming Range of 100% to 10%; Dimming Source Current is 150 Microamps.
- 5-Year Warranty for -40°C to +50°C Environment.