20 Watt 2 FT LED Covered Strip Light 2,432 Lumens
The BLCSLED series is a group of 2’, 3’, 4’ and 8’ covered strip lights, which are designed as direct replacements for fluorescent strips. The BLCSLED series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the
perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
- • Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- • Long-life LEDs provide up to 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- • Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation
- • Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard
- • 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- • Power factor > 0.90.
- • Total harmonic distortion < 20%
- • Color rendering index > 80.
- • Steel housing and acrylic lens.
- • Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- * contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
- **L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
- cULus approved for damp locations (-20°C to 50°C / -4°F to 122°F).
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15 class A.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
- Complies with IEEE 61000-4-2 level 2 (4kV) electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing