The Jemm EPL1A Class 1, Division 2 Explosion Proof Hazardous Location series wall and ceiling mount luminaire is available with clear or LumaLens lenses, and open, vertical half or horizontal half door frames designed to replace HID lighting systems from 70w to 175w MH or HPS. Typical lighting applications include industrial facilities, oil, gas, painting facilities, and auto service facilities. Mounting heights of 8 to 18 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
- Housing: Heavy-Duty Die Cast Aluminum Housing and Top Frame, with ½˝ Tapped Coin Plug Openings for Wiring Entrance Conduits.
- Listing & Ratings: ETL Listed for Hazardous Locations Per UL844 as Follows: Class 1, Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D; T4 Temperature Rating Suitable for Wet Locations, IP66 Sealed LED Compartment
- Finish: Platinum Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
- Lens: Clear Polycarbonate or SoftLED LumaLens Opal Polycarbonate Vandal-Resistant Lens
- Mounting Options: Mount with Stainless Steel Adjustable Bracket or Yoke. Rated for 6 #12 AWG 90°C for Through Wiring.
- EasyLED LED: Aluminum Boards
- Wattage: 22w: Array: 22w, System: 26.4w; (70w HID Equivalent)
- 37w: Array: 37.2w, System: 43.4w; (175w HID Equivalent)
- Driver: Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz; Less Than 20% THD and PF>0.90. Standard Internal Surge Protection is 2kV for 22w, 6kV for 37w. 0-10V Dimming Standard for a Dimming Range of 100% to 10%; Dimming Source Current is 150 Microamps.
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty for -25°C to +40°