Our FLPRO series is a group of premium architectural/commercial LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the FLPRO15 a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 372,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- FLPRO30 provides 1,593 lumens (114 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k; 1,603 lumens (115 LPW) at 4000k; and 1,624 lumens (116 LPW) at 5000k.*
- Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution. • Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish—at least 2 mils thick on all surfaces—and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
- ** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours