4" Decorative 16' 22' Direct Burial Aluminum Street Light Pole
The Jemm Lighting PDR Decorative Round Aluminum poles are built from extruded fluted 11 Gauge aluminum tubing and are offered as direct burial or with a high-strength die cast aluminum base. A pole top plate with a 3â€ vertical tenon is provided. Typical area lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, parks and pedestrian pathways and gathering spaces. Mounting heights to 16 feet can be used based on selected luminaire application.
- Free Shipping Not Included
- Pole Specifications: The Pole Shaft is One-Piece Extruded Fluted .120 (11 Gauge) Aluminum with a 4˝ O.D. in Anchor 22' Direct Burial Style. .
- Finish: Textured Architectural Black Powder-coat Finish, Baked to Ensure Maximum Paint Adhesion, Hardness and Durability.
- Hand Hole: 2¼˝ Diameter Hand Hole with Gasket-ed Cover with Stainless Steel Bolt.
- Base Cover: Optional Square Formed and Riveted Aluminum Cover or Decorative Two-Piece Wrap-Around Cast Aluminum Base Available (Sold Separately)
- Mounting: Includes Removable 3" Aluminum Reducing Tenon with Black Powder-coat Finish and Stainless Steel Hardware.