The Jemm WC36 LED cut-off architectural wall luminaire with Battery Backup is available with an IES Type III distribution designed to replace HID lighting systems from 150w to 250 MH or HPS. Typical wall mounted lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of 12 to 20 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
- Housing: Die Cast Aluminum Housing with Full Cutoff Front Frame. Nickel-Plated Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Listing & Ratings: CSA: Listed for Wet Locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750; IP65 Sealed LED Compartment. Meets Dark Sky Requirements.
- Finish: Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
- Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
- Lens: Tempered Clear Flat Glass Lens
- Mounting Options: Mount Directly Over a 4˝ Recessed Outlet Box, Includes Easy-Hang “Two Hands Free” Wall Mounting Bracket with Built-In Level.
- EasyLED LED: Aluminum Boards
- Wattage: Array: 46.5w, System: 52w; (250w HID Equivalent)
- Driver: Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz or 347-480V, 50/60Hz; Less Than 20% THD and PF>0.90. Standard Internal Surge Protection 6kV. 0-10V Dimming Standard for a Dimming Range of 100% to 10%; Dimming Source Current is 150 Microamps.
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty for -40°C to +40°C Environment.