The Jemm Lighting W20F50 cutoff wall pack with battery back-up is available with a choice of optical distributions designed to replace HID lighting systems 175w to 250 MH or HPS. Typical wall mounted lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of 12 to 18 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
- Lens: Tempered Clear Flat Glass Lens or Tempered Tempered Clear Flat Prismatic Glass Lens.
- Battery: 90 Min Emergency Battery Back-up
- Mounting: Cast-in Template for Mounting Directly Over a 4" Recessed Outlet Box, or Use 1/2" Surface Conduit.
- Delivered Lumens: 5,974 (C, Clear); 5,974 (F, Clear)
- Watts: Array: 50w, System: 54.2w
- Driver: Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz; Less Than 20% THD and PF>0.90. Standard Internal Surge Protection 6kV. 0-10V Dimming Standard for a Dimming Range of 100% to 10%; Dimming Source Current is 150 Microamps.
- Rating: CSA: Listed for Wet Locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750; IP65 Sealed LED Compartment.
- Options: Surge Protection. Battery Backup. Custom Colors Available Upon Request.