LED amber floodlight 2,587 Lumens - The Jemm Amber LED F25 luminaire with a wide choice of mounting configurations and optical distributions designed to replace HID lighting systems from 150w to 250w HID. Typical area lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of 14 to 25 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
- Type I Narrow beam has up to a 6 week lead time and is 87 Watts
- Housing: Die Cast Aluminum Housing and Front Frame, Integral Heat Sinking and Driver
- Compartment. Photocell Adaptable. Nickel-Plated Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Finish: Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating. Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
- Lens: Tempered Clear Flat Glass Lens
- Mounts with Adjustable Slipfitter, Yoke or Two-Piece Bracket (Factory Installed)
- Lumens 2,587
- 13-3/8" W X 15" L X 3-5/8" H
- Wattage: Array: 81w, System: 81.5w (150-250w HID Equivalent.)
- Driver: Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz or 347/480V, 50/60Hz; Dimmable Driver.
- Listing & Ratings: CSA: Listed for Wet Locations.
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C to +50°C
- IP67 Sealed LED Compartment.