The Jemm AmberLED KT15 luminaire is a 32 Watt pole or wall mount fixture with horizontal cut-off mounting configurations and a shielded IES Type V distribution, and is certified by the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) for wildlife applications that are directly visible from the shore requiring monochromatic AMBER light. LEDs operate between 585 and 595 nm, greater than 560nm required by FWC.
- Housing: Die Cast Aluminum Housing and Front Frame, Integral Heat Sinking and Driver Compartment. Photocell Adaptable. Nickel-Plated Stainless Steel Hardware. Includes Full Baffle Required to Maintain FWC Certification.
- Listing & Ratings: CSA: Listed for Wet Locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750; IP66 Sealed LED Compartment.
- Finish: Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating. Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
- Light Color: Amber
- Lens: Tempered Clear Flat Glass Lens
- Mounting Options: Mounts with Kitty Hawk Arm, 2⅜˝ Diameter Mounting Arm Adapter, or Easy Hang Wall Bracket (Factory Installed).
- AmberLED: Aluminum Boards
- Wattage: 37w: Array: 37w, System: 38.2w; (Up to 175w HID Equivalent.)
- Driver: Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz or 347V, 50/60Hz (37w Model Only); Less Than 20% THD and PF>0.90. Standard Internal Surge Protection is 2kV for 22w, 6kV for 37w. 0-10V Dimming Standard for a Dimming Range of 100% to 10%; Dimming Source Current is 150 Microamps.
- Controls: Fixtures Ordered with Factory-Installed Photocell or Motion Sensor Controls are Internally Wired for Switching and/or 1-10V Dimming Within the Housing. Remote Direct Wired Interface of 1-10V Dimming is Not Implied and May Not Be Available, Please Consult Factory. Fixtures are Tested with LEPG Controls and May Not Function Properly With Controls Supplied By Others. Fixtures are NOT Designed for Use with Line Voltage Dimmers.