84 Watt LED Bostonian Historic Deluxe Post Top Light
The Jemm PT2 Bostonian Historic Post Top Lights are available in Type III and Type V distributions designed to replace HID lighting systems up to 250w MH or HPS. The fixture mounts to a pole top tenon. Typical area lighting applications include parking areas, walkways, and street lighting applications. Mounting heights of 12 to 20 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
- Wattage: Array: 84w, System: 86w; (150-250w HID Equivalent)
Housing: Sand Cast Aluminum Housing, Includes Mounting Hardware. Decorative Spun Aluminum Cap. Finals Have Spun Aluminum Base with Cast Aluminum Fleur-De-Lis or Spear. Stamped and Formed Heavy Duty Aluminum Clamp Bands. Available as Standard Clamp Band, Deluxe Clamp and with Decorative Band, or Premium Clamp Band with Decorative Band with Three Decorative Supports. Includes Black Oxide Mounting Hardware.
- Listing & Ratings: CSA: Listed for Wet Locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750; IP66 Sealed LED Compartment.
- Finish:Textured Black Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating. Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
- Lens: LexaLite Lindy Prismatic Acrylic Globes, Type III or Type V, with 9Ë Neck.
- Mounting Options: Accommodates P3 2-3/8" O.D. x 3" Tenons
- Pole sold seperate: 22' Direct Burial, 16' Pad Mount
- EasyLED: Aluminum Boards; Array has IP67 rating
- Wattage: 84w Array: 84w, System: 86w; (150-250w HID Equivalent)
- Driver: Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz or 347-480V, 50/60Hz; Less Than 20% THD and PF>0.90. Standard Internal Surge Protection 6kV. 0-10V Dimming Standard for a Dimming Range of 100% to 10%; Dimming Source Current is 150 Microamps.