Wet Location LED Battery Backup Exit Sign Double Sided
This Wet Location LED Battery Backup Exit Sign Double Sided ensures reliable and efficient emergency lighting in any wet location. With a long-lasting battery, easy installation, and advanced energy-saving features, this product is perfect for any commercial or industrial environment. Capable of withstanding harsh weather conditions due to its durable construction, the Wet Location LED Battery Backup Exit Sign Double Sided will provide safety and peace of mind for years to come.
• Ultra bright, energy efficient, long life Red or Green LED.
• Dual 120/277 voltage.
• Unique bi-color LED indicator light alerts occupant on battery condition (Green-normal, Red-check battery).
• 4.8V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Polycarbonate mounting canopy included for top or end mount.
• Universal K/O pattern on back plate for wall mount.
• 5VA flame retardant, UV-stabilized polycarbonate in white, black or gray finish.
• High-impact resistant, UV-stabilized polycarbonate clear lens.
• Corrosion-resistant enclosure with engineering grade silicone gasket.
• Top and side K/O’s provided for conduit feed applications.
• EZ snap-out chevron directional indicators.
• SDT: Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual, and annual tests to ensure reliable operation and meet electrical and life safety codes.
• 2C: Dual circuit option on the AC-only unit enables it to be connected to two different (one acting as a back-up to the other) supplies at the same time.
• TP: Tamper-proof hardware helps prevent unauthorized access to the unit.
• Custom: Signs available with requested “special” wording.
WARRANTY / LISTING
• Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery pro rated for five years.
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
• UL Listed for wet locations (-20°C – 50°C).