If you are looking for a reliable and durable lighting solution for hazardous locations, you might want to consider the 300 Watt Wall or Ceiling Mount Explosion Proof Light. This light is designed to withstand harsh environments where flammable gases, vapors, dusts, or fibers may be present. It features a rugged aluminum housing, a tempered glass lens, and a copper-free reflector that provides optimal illumination. The light can be mounted on walls or ceilings, and it comes with a 3/4 inch threaded hub for easy wiring. The light is UL listed for Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups C and D; Class II, Division 1 and 2, Groups E, F and G; and Class III hazardous locations. The light operates on 120-277V AC, 50/60Hz, and has a power factor of 0.9. The light has a color temperature of 5000K and a CRI of 70. The light has a lifespan of 60,000 hours and a warranty of 5 years.
- 300 Watt
- 42,000 Lumens
- Dimmable and battery backup function is available.
- High-quality SMT LED and Meanwell driver.
- Heavy-duty and high impact resistance. Replaceable LED board and drivers.
- Integrated junction box for driver.
- Marine rating powder coated ﬁnish treatment.
- Various installation ways for diﬀerent applications.
- Glass lens or polycarbonate lens for making diﬀerent beam angles.
- 5-year warranty.
- Low temperature applications to -40°C (-40°F) and high temperature up to 55°C (131°F).
- ETL: UL1598 / UL1598A / UL844 / CSA C22.2 No.137 / No. 250.0; Class l,Division ll, Groups A,B,C,D; Class ll,Division l, Groups E,F,G; Class ll,Division ll, Groups E,F,G; Class lll