Edge Lit Emergency Exit Surface Mount is offering precise engineering for architectural excellence to truly enhance interior spaces. Tri-mount canopy provides top, end, or back mount convenience.
• Ultra bright, energy efficient, long life Red or Green LED.
• UV-stabilized ultra-clear acrylic edge lit panel provides consistent, uniform illumination.
• Double face utilizes factory installed white mylar background panel.
• Dual 120/277 voltage standard. Optional multi-tap 208/220/240 voltage available.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• 4.8V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Compatible with drywall or drop ceiling mount installations. Bar hangers included.
• Wall mount capability optional.
• Premium-grade, extruded aluminum housing.
• Extruded aluminum trim assembly is easily detachable from below, providing accessibility for service or maintenance. Available in black or white powder-coated finishes.
• Self-adhesive chevron appliques and guide template provided for directional indication.
WARRANTY / LISTING
• Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery pro rated for five years.
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
• UL Listed for damp locations (0°C – 50°C).
• SDT: Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual, and annual tests to ensure reliable operation and meet electrical and life safety codes.
• 2C: Dual circuit option on the AC-only unit enables it to be connected to two different (one acting as a back-up to the other) supplies at the same time.
• Custom: Signs available with requested ‘special’ wording.
• USA: Substantial transformation assembly in the U.S. complies with “Assembled in the USA” under the Buy American Act.
• SPV: UL Listed for special voltage option.
• WM: Allows for the unit to be wall recessed mounted.