LEDR2 is a compact and economical emergency lighting unit that installs easily and has a sleek low profile. Also available in White housing.
• Long life, efficient, ultra bright white LED lamp heads.
• 1W (8 LEDs x 0.125) per head.
• High performance chrome-plated metallized reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
• Two adjustable LED lamp heads provide optimal center-to-center spacing.
• Surface mount via easy connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes and snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
• Top and side knockout for conduit applications.
• Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
• Dual 120/277 voltage standard. Optional multi-tap 208/220/240 voltage available.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• 3.6V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
• Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery pro rated for five years.
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
• UL Listed for damp locations (0°C - 50°C).
• SPV: UL Listed for special voltage option.