LEDR-1 is a compact and economical emergency lighting unit that installs easily and has a sleek low profile. LEDR-1 unit is also available in black housing.
• Long lasting, efficient, ultra bright white LED lamp heads.
• 1W (8 LEDs x 0.125) per head.
• High performance chrome-plated metallized reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
• Adjustable LED lamp heads provides optimal center-to-center spacing. High-lumen option available for increased center-to-center spacing.
• Dual 120/277 voltage standard. Optional multi-tap 208/220/240 voltage available.
• Remote capacity standard.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push to test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• 3.6V Long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
WARRANTY / LISTING
• Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
• UL listed for damp locations. (0°C - 50°C).
• Five year warranty of all electronics and housing. Battery pro-rated for five years.
• HL: 12-LED per head provide increased center-to-center spacing.
• SDT: Self-diagnostic test feature performs monthly, biannually, and annually tests to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety codes.
• SPV: UL Listed for special voltage option.
• Surface mount via easy connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes and snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
• Top and side knockout for conduit applications.
• Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
• Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.