The contemporary-styled Jemm WC30 Wall Mount Cutoff Luminaire is available in two wattages and two optical distributions designed to replace HID lighting systems up to 150W MH or HPS. Typical wall mounted lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of 8 to 15 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
- Housing: Die Cast Aluminum Housing with Integral Heat Sinking. Nickel-Plated Stainless Steel Hardware. Photocell Adaptable.
- Battery backup Provides 90 minutes of Backup Power. Recharges when power is restored.
- Listing & Ratings: CSA: Listed for Wet Locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750; IP66 Sealed LED Compartment.
- Finish: Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating. Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
- Lens: Clear One-Piece Molded UV-Stabilized Polycarbonate or SoftLED LumaLens UV-Stabilized Polycarbonate Opal Vandal-Resistant Lenses to Seal LED Array.
- Mounting Options: Mount Directly Over a 4˝ Recessed Outlet Box, Includes Easy-Hang “Two Hands Free” Wall Mounting Bracket with Built-In Level. No Surface Conduit Entrance.
- EasyLED LED: Aluminum Boards
- Wattage: Array: 22w: Array: 21.7w, System: 24.8w
- Driver: Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz or 347-480V, 50/60Hz; Less Than 20% THD and PF>0.90. Standard Internal Surge Protection 6kV. 0-10V Dimming Standard for a Dimming Range of 100% to 10%; Dimming Source Current is 150 Microamps.
- Controls: Fixtures Ordered with Factory-Installed Photocell or Motion Sensor Controls are Internally Wired for Switching and/or 1-10V Dimming Within the Housing. Remote Direct Wired Interface of 1-10V Dimming is Not Implied and May Not Be Available, Please Consult Factory. Fixtures are Tested with Jemm Controls and May Not Function Properly With Controls Supplied By Others. Fixtures are NOT Designed for Use with Line Voltage Dimmers.
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty for -40°C to +40°C Environment.