The JEMM WC44 full cutoff wallpack 25 Watt Small PowerPack with Battery Back-up is available in three wattages with a specially designed Type IV wide forward throw optical distribution that is designed to replace HID lighting systems of up to 175W MH or HPS. Typical wall mounted lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of 12 to 25 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
- Housing: Die Cast Aluminum Housing with Full Cutoff Front Frame, Integral Heat Sinking and Driver Compartment. Twist-Lock Photocell/Smart Controls Adaptable. Nickel-Plated Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Listing & Ratings: CSA: Listed for Wet Locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750; IP66 Sealed LED Compartment.
- Finish: Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating. Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
- Lens: Clear One-Piece Molded Type IV Polycarbonate Lens.
- 8-3/4 Wide x 11 From Wall x 5-3/4 Tall
- Mounting Options: Mount Directly Over a 4˝ Recessed Outlet Box, Includes Easy-Hang “Two Hands Free” Wall Mounting Bracket with Built-In Level. Optional Trim Plate is Available for Use in Retrofit Applications to Cover Wall Surface Blemishes.
- EasyLED LED: Aluminum Boards
- Wattage: 25w: Array: 24.9w, System: 28.4w (100w HID Equivalent)
- Driver: Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz; Less Than 20% THD and PF>0.90. Standard Internal Surge Protection is 2kV for 25w, 6kV for 37 and 81w. 0-10V Dimming Standard for a Dimming Range of 100% to 10%; Dimming Source Current is 150 Microamps.
- Controls: Fixtures Ordered with Factory-Installed Photocell or Motion Sensor Controls are Internally Wired for Switching and/or 1-10V Dimming Within the Housing. Remote Direct Wired Interface of 1-10V Dimming is Not Implied and May Not Be Available, Please Consult Factory. Fixtures are Tested with LEPG Controls and May Not Function Properly With Controls Supplied By Others. Fixtures are NOT Designed for Use with Line Voltage Dimmers.
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty for -40°C to +50°C Environment.