The Jemm FFLP70 is a premium architectural LED area luminaire designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the LEDMPAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted are lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
- Housing, electrical compartment and fitter are all made from die case aluminum that is pre-treated and powder-coated to meet the most rugged industry standards.
- Door frame features an integral accessory channel for the mounting of optional light control accessories.
- Vented housing isolates LED module from driver, maximizing product life and performance
- Door frame seals to housing with a continuous extruded silicone gasket.
- Optics(NEMA Type): 7H*6V, 4Hx4V.
- Provides the best combination of vertical and horizontal illumination while reducing light behind the poles.
- High performance acrylic optic securely attached to internal heat sink for maximum thermal dissipation.
- Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage.
- Both drivers have a power factor >90%, THD <20%, and an expected life of 100,000 hours.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40˚C - + 40˚C (-40˚F - + 104˚F)
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- Five-year warranty.
- UL cUL wet location listed.
- DesignLights Consortium™ Qualified.