The RMR-16-WP is designed to withstand the harshest environments. It is ideal for s, corrosive atmospheres, non-hazardous dust environments, and hose down locations. The adjustable halogen lamps are housed in a gasketed, corrosive resistant fiberglass enclosure. The solid-state charging circuit features short circuit and overload protection for years of reliable use.
- Two fully adjustable, ultra bright, round, 7.2W MR-16 halogen lamp heads standard.
- Optional 3.3W white LED lamp heads available.
- Dual 120/277 voltage standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- 6V maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed lead acid battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Wall mount via knockouts on the back of the housing.
- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
- Fully gasketed clear polycarbonate cover offers protection against wet, non-hazardous dust, corrosive atmospheres and to water spray or splashing water locations.
- HTR: Optional internal heater for cold temperature (-9°C – 40°C) applications.
- CW: Optional internal heater and battery blanket for extreme cold temperature applications, (-25°C – 50°C MR-16 halogen) (-25°C – 40°C LED).
- USA: Substantial transformation assembly in the U.S. complies with “Assembled in the USA” under the Buy American Act.
- LED: 3.3W high performance MR-16 base LED lamps.
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Batteries pro-rated for two years.
- UL Listed for damp locations (20°C – 40°C).
- Meets UL924, NFPA101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.