The Jemm AmberLED WCTRS C3 Turbine Full Cut-off wall mount cylinder is available With a shielded IES Type V distribution, and is certified by the Florida Fish & Wildlife conservation Commission (FWC) for wildlife applications that are directly visible from the shore requiring monochromatic AMBER light. LEDs operate between 585 and 595 nm, greater than 560nm required by FWC. Typical applications include retail centers, hotels, residential, parks, schools and universities, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of up to 12 feet can be used based on light level
and uniformity requirements.
- Housing: Extruded Round Aluminum Housing with Built-in Heat Sinks. Includes Visor Required to Maintain FWC Certification.
- Listing & Ratings: CSA: Listed for Wet Locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750; IP66 Sealed LED Compartment.
- Finish: Textured Architectural Bronze or Black Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating. Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
- Lens: Tempered Clear Flat Glass Lens
- Reflector: Wide, Medium and Narrow Distributions
- Mounting Options: Mount Over a 4" Recessed Outlet Box.
- COB LED: Amber COB
- Wattage: COB 20w, System Input 21w; (100w HID Equivalent)
- Driver: Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz; Less Than 20% THD and PF>0.90. Standard Internal Surge Protection 2kV. 0-10V Dimming Standard for a Dimming Range of 100% to 10%; Dimming Source Current is 150 Microamps.
- Controls: Fixtures Ordered with Factory-Installed Photocell or Motion Sensor Controls are Internally Wired for Switching and/or 1-10V Dimming Within the Housing. Remote Direct Wired Interface of 1-10V Dimming is Not Implied and May Not Be Available, Please Consult Factory. Fixtures are Tested with LEPG Controls and May Not Function Properly With Controls Supplied By Others. Fixtures are NOT Designed for Use with Line Voltage Dimmers.