LED UP/Down Turbine Cylinder Wall Light
The W72COB40EL Turbine architectural wall cylinder is a LED fixture that offers up/down lighting with different beam angles to replace HID systems up to 100w MH or HPS. It is suitable for wall mounted lighting applications in various settings such as retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. It can be mounted at heights of 8 to 16 feet depending on the desired light level and uniformity. The fixture has a round aluminum housing with built-in heat sinks, a clear tempered glass lens, and a textured powdercoat finish in bronze or black. It has a CSA rating for wet locations, an IP66 rating for sealed LED compartment, and a 5-year warranty for -40°C to +50°C environments. The fixture uses a cool copper COB LED with a system wattage of 21w and a color temperature of 4100K. It has an electronic driver with 120-277V input, 0-10V dimming, and internal surge protection. It can also be ordered with factory-installed photocell or motion sensor controls, or battery backup options.
- Jemm Lighting W72COB40EL 40 Watt LED wall sconce.
- LED offers white light, energy savings and long life.
- Extruded aluminum housing and die cast aluminum ballast housing with chip and fade resistant long lasting polyester powder coat finish.
- Clear tempered glass lens.
- Mount on 4" recessed outlet box. Includes Easy-Hang “Two Hands Free” Wall Mounting Bracket.
- CCT: 4100K
Rated Life: 50,000 Hours
- Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel external hardware.
- CSA Listed - for Wet Locations
- Optional field installed photocell available for dusk to dawn operation. Choose voltage above.